Friday, June 20, 2008

METALLICA - Three Summer 2008 Shows

Well, last night I had a brand-new 500 gig hard drive catch a virus, zapping two solid months of music files. That may not sound like much, but I tend to download a great deal, and have now lost it all. I guess it was inevitable...but then, adding insult to injury, the drive itself completely melted down. As Queens of the Stone Age would say, "The Fun Machine Took a Shit and Died".

I guess that's what I get for straying from the true path, the brotherhood of boots, and attempting to download...well, items I shouldn't have been downloading (let's just say there were albums I was curious to hear, but not to pay for.) I can hear the RIAA laughing from here! So, lesson learned -- it's a sick and nasty and dangerous world out there, I'm tellin' y'all...

...and the best part? The cold realization that, unlike in nature, these goddamned computer viruses are entirely and maliciously man-made, designed solely to wreck your and my scene. So may their creators be "For Whom the Bell Tolls"...may "Creeping Death" hunt them down and, well...Kill 'Em All.

We all need to work out a bit of anger from time to time. And yet, tomorrow is the first day of summer. May these three perfect-sounding, face-ripping, ear-raping focking Metallica shows help you soothe your anger and enjoy your first weekend of summer.

METALLICA
Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre - Irvine, CA - May 17, 2008 (SBD)
DOWNLOAD

Slaski Stadium - Chorzów, Poland - May 28, 2008 (SBD)
DOWNLOAD 1 / DOWNLOAD 2 / DOWNLOAD 3

Nürburgring Racetrack - Nuremberg, Germany - June 7, 2008 (SBD)
DOWNLOAD 1 / DOWNLOAD 2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for these great Metallica Shows .

Regards , Martin

Anonymous said...

This one is on Megaupload and practically dead.

"Slaski Stadium - Chorzów, Poland - May 28, 2008 (SBD)"

Is it possible to reupload it? THANKS