Tuesday, May 18, 2010

MUSE - "Neutron Star Collision" NEW SONG!!!

Surprise! Lo and behold, we have a hot new Muse tune, just released yesterday.

Upside: it's Muse, it's sweeping and swooning, and let's just say the Queen influence hasn't exactly diminished lately.

Downside? It's from the soundtrack of one of them boring-ass virgin vampire movies -- there must be new one coming out, I guess. Hell, I'm 41 years old, what do I know...?

I do know that I well and truly love me some Muse!

MUSE
"Neutron Star Collision (Love is Forever)" (@320 kbps)
DOWNLOAD

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

already gone.

Heli0tr0pe said...

NEW LINK POSTED -- try, try again...

http://www.mediafire.com/?lgdymtotygv

(and thanks for the heads up!)

TSM

Anonymous said...

Got it! Thanks!

Brian

Heli0tr0pe said...

Anytime dood.

TSM

whsonic said...

gne again.
o.k., it's four months, but I'd still like it and it's my first visit on your fine blog.